We're happy to announce that we're now accepting appointments for fittings and in-store shopping during Code Red!
Monday-Friday 10-4PM, Saturday 10-5PM, closed Sundays
Our focus is to keep our employees, families and community healthy and safe! All required Covid-19 measures are in place and will be enforced.
We're offering curb-side pickup and shipping options for all orders placed online and by phone! When you arrive outside the shop, simply call us at 204-253-8788 or knock on the door and we will meet you with your order.
Ce Soir's detailed Covid-19 protocols and policies:
Our limited capacity at this time allows 2 clients in the store at one time, which are assigned to a fitter each. We sanitize your hands and ours upon your arrival and between each client. We sanitize all surfaces, POS machines and products that have been tried on and touched between each client. We ask that you social distance and shop alone wherever possible!
Masks are mandatory to enter the shop. Please make sure that your mask is on BEFORE entering.
Our appointment hours are as follows:
Monday-Saturday: 10-4, closed Sundays
If you are feeling unwell, please do not visit.
Feeling unwell includes, but is not limited to, respiratory issues (cough, running nose, fever, shortness of breath) and ANY symptoms that may indicate that you may be ill.
Please do not enter if you have recently travelled outside Manitoba.
You will need to postpone your visit until after 14 days from travel to reduce the risk of spreading infection to our staff. Contact the person you wish to visit for further direction and additional information. We have virtual meeting tools available to staff. You may be able to arrange for remote participation.
If you do enter our shop, please follow these protocols for your safety and ours:
- Please put on your mask BEFORE entering the shop.
- Please browse with your eyes, not your hands. It is our protocol that items touched or tried on but not purchased must be steamed or quarantined.
- Please use our hand sanitizer, available at our desk and throughout our spaces.
- Please maintain social distance wherever possible.
- Shop alone where possible. Please advise us if additional support is required - we will accommodate you.
- If you cough or sneeze, use a tissue or into your bended elbow and wash or sanitize your hands immediately afterwards.
Thanks for helping to keep us all healthy and safe!