Notice to all visitors:
Our focus is on helping to keep our employees and families healthy!
We ask that you please book an appointment with us to enter the shop for fittings and shopping going forward.
Masks are mandatory while in fitting rooms with fitters.
Our new hours are as follows:
Monday-Wednesday: 10-3, Thursday: 10-7, Friday-Saturday: 10-3, Sunday: 12-3
If you are feeling unwell, please do not visit.
Feeling unwell includes, but is not limited to, respiratory issues (cough, running nose, fever, shortness of breath).
Please do not enter if you have recently travelled outside Manitoba.
You will need to postpone your visit until after 14 days from travel to reduce the risk of spreading infection to our staff. Contact the person you wish to visit for further direction and additional information. We have virtual meeting tools available to staff. You may be able to arrange for remote participation.
If you do enter our shop, please follow these hygiene protocols for your safety and ours:
- Wear a mask. If you are unable to wear a mask for health reasons, we will still accommodate you to try things on in the fitting room, however, we will not be able to help you inside.
- Wash hands with soap and water before and after entering.
- Hand sanitizer is available at our desk and throughout our spaces.
- If you cough or sneeze, use a tissue or into your bended elbow and wash or sanitize your hands immediately afterwards.
- No shaking of hands or hugging. Please maintain social distance as much as possible. Our staff will wear masks and gloves when fitting you or adjusting garments.
- All visitors are welcome but please respect maximum shop capacity of 6 people at a time. Shop alone. Please advise us if additional support is required - we will accommodate you.
- Please note that clients by appointment will be served as priority over walk-ins.
- Please browse with your eyes, not your hands. It is our protocol that items touched or tried on but not purchased must be steamed or quarantined.
Thanks for helping to keep us all healthy and safe.