Ce Soir's detailed Covid-19 protocols and policies:
Our limited capacity at this time allows 1 client in the store at one time. We sanitize your hands and ours upon your arrival and between each client. We sanitize all surfaces, POS machines and products that have been tried on and touched between each client. We ask that you social distance wherever possible!
Masks are mandatory to enter the shop. Please make sure that your mask is on BEFORE entering and please keep it on during your appointment inside the shop.
Our appointment hours are as follows:
Monday-Friday: 10-4PM, Saturday: 10-5PM, closed Sundays
If you are feeling unwell, please do not visit.
Feeling unwell includes, but is not limited to, respiratory issues (cough, running nose, fever, shortness of breath) and ANY symptoms that may indicate that you may be ill.
Please do not enter if you have recently travelled outside Manitoba.
You will need to postpone your visit until after 14 days from travel to reduce the risk of spreading infection to our staff and other clients. Contact the person you wish to visit for further direction and additional information. We have virtual meeting tools available, we will be happy to accommodate a virtual fitting for you!
If you do enter our shop, please follow these protocols for your safety and ours:
- Please put on your mask BEFORE entering the shop.
- Please browse with your eyes, not your hands. It is our protocol that items touched or tried on but not purchased must be steamed or quarantined.
- Please use our hand sanitizer, available at our desk and throughout our spaces.
- Please maintain social distance wherever possible.
- Shop alone where possible. Please inquire with us at the time of booking your appointment about bringing anyone with you. Please advise us if additional support is required - we will accommodate you.
- If you cough or sneeze, use a tissue or into your bended elbow and wash or sanitize your hands immediately afterwards.
Thanks for helping to keep us all healthy and safe!